Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside!
A weekend in winter. Wet and cold outside, cosy and warm inside. The scent of cinnamon, cocoa and marzipan is in the air – the pre-Christmas season smells so good!
Let’s get the dough rolling and bake some fine biscuits. The Christmasy Becks cocoa™.
cocoas provide that special something in the bakery – lovingly worked into the biscuit dough or sipped alongside.
sipped with relish while the oven completes your magic work.
For 35 pieces – preparation time approx. 25 min – baking time 15 min
- 100 g very good dark chocolate – already grated if available.
- 1 tsp Becks cocoa™ Amydala
- 100 g peeled ground almonds
- 2 egg whites (size M)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g icing sugar
- approx. 35 wafers (4cm diameter each)
1) Preheat the oven to 150° C. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Quickly mix the grated chocolate with Becks cocoa™ Amydala and the almonds.
2) Beat the egg whites and salt with a hand mixer, gradually add the icing sugar.
Whip everything into a thick meringue mixture. Carefully fold in the almond mixture.
3) Using two teaspoons, spread the macaroon mixture onto the wafers and place the macaroons on the prepared baking sheets.
the prepared baking trays.
4) Place the trays one after the other in the hot oven (centre) and bake the biscuits for 13 – 15 minutes until they are crispy on the outside and still have a soft centre on the inside. Leave the chocolate macaroons to cool on a
Merry Christmas, dear cocoa friends!